First things first: what is this all about?
Two days jam-packed with screenings, talks, panel discussion, case studies, masterclasses, networking events and much more, all focusing on style, beauty and lifestyle! What could be better than this? Nothing on top of my head right now.
So as you anticipated, Berlin fashion Film Festival released the full schedule for its long-awaited 5th edition. The two-day event that will take place in Berlin at Alte Teppichfabrik on June 2 and 3, 2016, will be twice as big and will cover subjects such as “Creating content for a multidimensional world” or “Learn from creative disciplines for better outcomes in a business and society”. Pretty interesting, huh? Wait, there’s more.
The public will have the great opportunity to witness Creative Speed Dating sessions, which will basically involve creatives from several creative fields such as fashion, film and advertising and will encourage them to work together and share their perspectives on different subjects. A multidisciplinary approach that will surely widen your horizons. There will also be one-on-one discussions in order to present and listen to selected proposals and collaboration prospects.
“With our fifth edition, Berlin fashion Film Festival is entering a more mature stage. We’re offering way more content, events and collaboration opportunities than we’ve ever offered before, while still keeping the experience very personal. BFFF is a one of a kind event for anyone looking to work at a crossroad between fashion, film and advertising” – Frank Funke, Co-Founder and Head of Programme of Berlin fashion Film Festival.
Here’s a short list of creative professionals taking part as speakers and/or the Creative Speed Dating:
- Sara Maino (Senior Editor – Vogue Italia)
- Andy Lee (Senior Lecturer Film Practice – London College of Fashion)
- Dirk Dobiéy (Co-founder – Age of Artists)
- Jordan McGarry (Director of Curation – Vimeo)
- Joseph Delaney (Programming Editor – Nowness)
- Justin Anderson (Director)
- Kai Stöcker (Executive Producer – Acne)
- Lynden Campbell (Head of Synchronisation – Domino Recording and Publishing)
- Michael Kittel (Founder & Creative Director – Kittel)
- Nick Stickland (Executive Director – ODD)
- Preethi Mariappan (Chief Creative Officer – Razorfish)
- Ranking (Photographer and Director)
- Selena Schleh (Features Editor – Shots)
& many more.